Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!
I hope you all are having an amazing day filled with lots of love and gifts! Hehe… I just decided to do this inexpensive make up look courtesy of Valentines day as you can see the red. The key is to blend! I’m really enjoying exploring with some eye shadow lately so I hope I’ll have more looks in the future.
- Beauty Treats modern matte pallette
- LA Girl nudes pallette
- Revlon color stay foundation- caramel
- LA Girl Pro HD concealer -Fawn + Beautiful bronze
- Wet n Wild liquid liner-black
- LA Girl glide gel liner in Black
- Essence Multi Action volume mascara
- Smudge lip liner-brown
- Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in 705-Let’s get naked
Let me know if you like this look in the comments below and what are your personal favourite eye make up looks.
Until next post, take care.