Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog!
First I’d like to wish you ladies a Happy International Women’s Day!!
A few days ago I decided to attempt a cut crease eye make up look for the first time and this was the results. I played it safe by using more nude and neutral colors with a bit of that smoky effect. Remember to start off with the light eye shadow colors first so that you are able to build on your colors rather than jumping straight into the dark shades which can make it difficult to blend. I do still need to practice and learn to blend my colors more but for a first attempt I believe I didn’t do all too bad.
- Catrice Prime and fine pore-refining anti shine primer
- Essence Brow pencil – 02 brown
- Rimmel 25 hour Lasting Finish foundation – Almond
- LA Girl Pro HD concealer- Fawn + beautiful bronze
- Yardley Pressed powder – caramelized
- Catrice Absolute Matt eye shadow pallette
- LA Girl Smoky eye shadow palette
- Essence Multi Action volume mascara
- Wet n Wild liquid liner- Black
- Smudge lipliner – Brown
- Wet n Wild megalst lipstick – Mochalicious
The goal now is to experiment with other colors and see how it goes. Let me know if you guys like my make up look blog posts or not. Also, you are welcome to suggest looks I could try attempt!
Thank you for reading, until next post!!