1. Do you remember your first make up item?
I’m not too sure exactly but I’m pretty sure it was lip gloss.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I love mascara that’s going to lengthen and volumize my lashes. The Clinique High Lengths mascara and the Essence Multi Action Volume mascara do just that, love them!!
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer a light weight feel medium coverage foundations.
4. Favorite high end brand?
MAC and Clinique.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven‘t?
Urban Decay!! Especially their eye shadow palettes, their gorgeous!
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Revlon and Maybelline.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
I haven’t been wearing fake lashes but I’ve bought myself some new lashes and I’m so eager on trying them on.
8. Is there any kind of make up you can‘t leave the house without?
My eyebrows! I have to do my brows most times I go out because they are almost non existent lol.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Lip sticks!!
10. How often do you shop for make up? Do you like to pick you an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
Honestly, I pick up items here and there. I hardly buy a lot at once, I guess I should get a beauty budget.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
I don’t have a budget *covers face* I need to have one. I spend freely when I see something I like and can afford it.
12. Do you utilize reward cards ,coupons and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
All the time!! If I am able to save a few bucks or gain points through reward cards, then absolutely. I love sales!
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Lip stick and lip gloss.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can‘t stand?
Not necessarily can’t stand, but I’d probably say Almay. I’ve never really found products from them that appeal to me.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I try to in my skin care products but not too much on my make up products really.
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for make up?
Yeah Dischem and Edgars stores!
17. Do you like trying new skin care products or do you keep a certain routine?
I really do like trying new products hey, still trying to find a skin care routine I will stick to, but there a few staple items I’m continuously loyal to.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Nivea and The Body Shop.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Most probably MAC. You literally find everything there that’s good quality. The shade range of all their products is quite versatile too
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Urban Decay. Their packaging is pretty and good too.
21. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hmm.. I’ll go local on this one and say Bonang Matheba™ She always has a proper face beat. I just personally would like to see more versatile looks on her and not the same smoky look she always goes for.
22. Do you belong to any online make up communities?
Yes. Beauty Bulletin and Ruby Box.
23. 5 favorite beauty gurus?
- Jackie Aina
- Mihlali Ndamase
- Aaliyah Jay
- Teaira Walker
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
I’m not all too crazy about them because I normally always use just the one function, lips for example and not cheeks.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
Only when it comes to my wing liner lol I haven’t gotten that 100% right yet, I have my days. But all in all I’m not too clumsy.
26. Do you use make up base/ primer for the eyes?
No. I normally just use my concealer then set it with a translucent powder. I’m eager on trying the MAC paint pot though.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
A mixture of castor oil and coconut oil on my natural hair.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
29. Do you ever consider taking make up classes?
I’m always eager to learn more so, yeah, I would consider classes. YouTube has been my greatest teacher though.
30. What do you love about make up?
The artistry behind it. They way one can transform themselves and also enhance their favorite facial features.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, I know it was a pretty long one. Thank you for reading and visiting my blog, I truly appreciate it!
Until next post, take care!!